Your Cloud Or Ours?
Access CareVoyant where you want, securely at your secure network cloud, or ours.
Whether you prefer to manage your IT infrastructure, or you want us to handle the hosting, CareVoyant for Home Care has a software solution that fits your needs. For smaller agencies, choose a monthly option that fits your budget. For larger Enterprise customers, we have a licensing package that allows you to scale up with minimal additional cost.
CareVoyant for Home Care includes:
- CareVoyant Home Care, Home Health, Hospice system managers
- Home Health/Home Care: Admission/Intake with Care Plan (485) Cert, Physician Orders, Scheduling
- Home Health Medicare/PPS: OASIS, PPS Billing, HH CAHPS, OASIS Reporting
- Billing, A/R Manager, Paper Claims Format
- Electronic UB04 or 1500 Claim Formats (for Trizetto or Zirmed)
- Events & Alerts
Home Care Clinical, add:
- Clinical Workflow
- Clinical Notes with CV Standard Clinical Forms and Forms Builder
- Point of Care – Homecare and Hospice
- First Data Bank Drug Interaction and Education Materials
- GL Interface through ASCII
- Payroll Interface through ASCII
- Telephony integration with CellTrak or CareWatch or Santrax
- PPS Plus Implementation
- Briggs forms coming in 2015
- Collections module
- Scanning/Document Managemen
There will be a CMS Webinar on OASIS-C1/ICD9 on WEDNESDAY, September 3, from 1:00-2:00 CST.
This free webinar on OASIS-C1/ICD-9 does not require registration – 1000 lines will be available on a first come, first served basis. CMS advises signing on 20-30 minutes in advance. The webinar is oriented to both state agency personnel and providers.
The website for the webinar is: https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/oasisc1/
Materials will be posted on the OASIS training page of CMS’ website and a recording will be available within a few weeks after the actual presentation. We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity!