CV User Group Conference Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice Session Highlights
The CareVoyant User Group Conference (UGC) takes place August 6th through 8th at the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg, Illinois. The UGC features opportunities to network, learn, and plan for the future. The breakout educational sessions feature a blend of sessions to help you make the most of your CareVoyant investment, and also outside experts to help navigate regulatory and environmental changes.
CareVoyant- related sessions to be offered include:
- An overview of current initiatives, and a look at our roadmap, including EHR certification and upcoming enhancements
- A look at the newest version of CareVoyant Intuitive, our Point of Care app for home care
- Hourly and Extended Hourly Care Trends and Topics
- Deep Dive into Clincal Setup
- Assessment Building
- Current Client Case Study
- Getting the most from Reporting Services
- Configuring Events and Alerts for your Organization
- ICD10 Tools and Reports in CareVoyant
Additionally, top-rated outside experts will be joining us to provide informative sessions to help navigate challenging times, including:
- Looking Ahead to 2015: An Overview of Home Care Changes- Rebecca Friedman-Zuber
- Surveys – a three-part series- Cindy Neese, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, BCHH-C
- PART I of III: Survey Deficiencies and Alternative Sanctions- What’s the Reality?
- PART II: Pre, During, and Post Survey “Dos and Don’ts”
- PART III: Receiving Immediate Jeopardy Deficiencies – Easier Than You Think!
- ICD10- What Your Coder Really Needs to Know- Bonny Kohr, RN,
CHCE, HCS-D, AHIMA approved ICD-10 trainer
- Threats and Opportunities Under Healthcare Reform- Rich Chesney of Healthcare Market Resources
- New Models of Health Care in an Old Regulatory System- Rebecca Friedman-Zuber
This is the most content ever offered at our User Group Meeting, and it is still FREE. To learn more, visit the page HERE