The CareVoyant User Conference offers sessions geared toward making the most of your CareVoyant investment, networking, and regulatory information to help navigate the future. For the first time, we have teamed with Rob Gillespie of Premier computing to offer NINE sessions for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) users throughout the conference at NO COST. These one-hour sessions are:
- What’s New with GP 2013 R2 & R3
- General Ledger & Bank Reconciliation, eBank
- Accounts Payable, Electronic Funds Transfer
- Purchase Order Processing & Inventory Management
- SmartList, SmartList Builder and Excel Reporter Tools
- Payroll, PTO, Payroll in Arrears, Payroll Direct Deposit
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Business Portal / Open Enrollment / Requisition Management
- Management Reporter and Business Analyzer Executive Dash Boards
We recognize that many CareVoyant customers have leveraged their Microsoft investments and utilize GP as their accounting, payroll, and HR solution. Offering a GP University to better leverage these tools makes sense.
If you’re attending the UGC and use GP, please keep your accounting, HR, and payroll staff in mind!